Tee for Nepal
Fourth Annual Himanchal Open in collaboration Jaipur Cup in Omaha Nebraska
Indian Creek Golf Course
- Practice round: August 31st, Friday
- First Round: Sept 1, Saturday
- Final Round: Sept 2, Sunday
- Start time: 12:00pm Shotgun start
- Format: 18 hole stroke play
- Trophy ceremony to be held on Sept 2, Sunday as fund-raising dinner & DJ Party.
- Dinner Venue will be announced as it gets confirmed.
3825 N 202nd St, Omaha, NE 68022
Cocktail and Dinner will start 7 PM September 2 after the final round which will be followed by prize/trophy distribution and a DJ fun night.
There will be $25 per person dinner party. Kids under 10 are free. The dinner may includes a silent auction, guest speakers, and a trophy ceremony. The dinner is a fund raising event for the Himanchal Education Foundation.
NOTICE: By August 15 please confirm your Golf Registration by contacting Mr Gyanendra Bhandari. Green Fee $60 per game. Total Purse of tournament (by Jaipur) is $900 where first, second, third place takes home $500, $300, $100 respectively.
Contact email: email@example.com Phone: 402-290-2712